About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Guilt Free Banana Pancakes

My new food obsession is Banana Pancakes and they are so good for you! All you need is two eggs, one banana, honey, and oatmeal or flax-seed (optional). Since I refuse to cook anything that requires more then a few ingredients, this is the perfect breakfast for me. It's super easy.

For one batch it's two eggs for every one banana. Beat the banana with a fork then crack the eggs into a bowl. Beat until its puree. Then add a smidgen of flax seed or oatmeal. Oh and I like to add some cinnamon too!

Make like a normal pancake on the stove. Skip the butter and sub honey instead of syrup for a healthier choice.

I sometimes skip the flax and oatmeal and it still tastes good. Since I am so used to eating like an anorexic I think they taste unreal! Thanks to my friend Justine at work sharing this recipe with me I've made all my sisters obsessed.

Try it..I swear you'll be so into it!

Love, Sunny


No comments:

Post a Comment