About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Detangling the rat's nest!

I usually am not the one to find good hair products(I leave that to the expert in our family, Shawna), but I am so proud of myself for finding this product! I have super tangled up hair after the pool, ocean, or even after conditioning so I always need a detangler. I found this Suave with Keratin product that acts as a leave in conditioner while protecting the hair from heat(my straightener). The first time I tried it I thought I deserved to be flipping my hair on hair commercials! Seriously, it works that well! My hair feels silky, smooth and looks like I went to the salon. The best part... Wait for it.. It's only $2.50 at Walmart and $3.50 at Target! Summer and I went and bought bottles for all the sisters and our Mom. You should too!







No comments:

Post a Comment