About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Acupunture

So one of my best friends Montana has the same stomach issues as me. Bloating and pain in our stomachs are something we deal with monthly. Lately, we have been sending each other pictures of our stomachs when they bloat to see which stomach is bigger. We laugh because when we are going through one of our "episodes" we honestly look like two pregnant friends. ha! My friend Alex is convinced I'm going to be on one of those shows "I'm pregnant and I didn't know it," but if that was the case I would have been pregnant since I've been five years old! Anyways, Montana told me to try out acupuncture because her symptoms went down 50% the first time she did it. The next day I found a groupon for $275 for 12 sessions. I was stoked! I did my third session today and I am feeling unbelievable. So far no pain and no bloating! My sisters are so sick of me talking about my Dr. because we have become such best friends. I told him if he helps me I would just die. We even hugged after my session today because we are both so happy I'm feeling good! I will keep you guys updated, but so far I  really feel a difference. If this works I will literally have those acupuncture needles in my body everyday. Wish me luck! :)

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment