About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bumble and bumble surf spray

For years our little beach girl, Jonnie, has been using Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray in her hair. Luckily for her, she has naturally wavy hair. All she has to do is let her hair air dry then spray a few pieces for separation and walla, she's a Roxy model. Unfortunately, for me it takes more work to look good. Lately I'm over my two looks... straight or curled. So I've been using Bumble and Bumble Surf spray to achieve my messy cave woman new hair do. First, I blow dry my hair. Then mist the surf spray all over my hair (including my roots). Wait 5 minutes for the product to dry. Tease roots. Messy curl random pieces. Below is the end result.


_Shawna Gurell

No comments:

Post a Comment