About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Everyday Pieces You Must Have

Nothing is more dumb to me then when people buy clothing, accessories  or shoes that they know they will never wear just because they like it. I probably stop at Marshall's, TJ Maxx, and Urban a few times a week... mainly to browse current trends. I only really buy something if I know it's a good deal and I can see myself wearing it with multiple outfits. I've learned all you really need to make a cute outfit is key everyday pieces that you can incorporate in multiple outfits. In High School I remember laying out my clothes the night before and freaking out about the thought of even repeating an outfit. ha! No one cares. Now I am completely different because I will wear the same thing all the time but just switch it by changing my accessoires. I also dress for comfort so I usually just throw something together and those outfits always work the best! I stopped buying a lot because I realized I become obsessed with something in my closet and wear it constantly and then I'll get over it. Not saying I'm the cutest dresser in the world, just letting you know you can do it for cheap! You don't need to buy a lot to come up with cute outfits. Here's some pieces that I couldn't live without..











Pic 1- Just plain black heels. My black ones are my fav. They are missing at the moment and I feel lost. If I'm not wearing them one of my sisters are!
Pic2- High waisted jeans. If you wear them with heels it will make your legs look long and skinny. Much needed for my short ass.
Pic 3- Turban headband. I just love headbands in general. Best thing if you don't want to do your hair...which is way to often for me.
Pic 4- Over sized sweater. I have a beige one I got at Brandy Melville (best store ever) and I love it especially when I'm having a big stomach day. Great for going out to eat!
Pic 5- Scarf. I absolutely love scarfs. Much needed in the winter to cover everyone's ghostly white chest. No one wants to show winter white cleavage. Plus adds style to a plain outfit.
Pic 6- Combat boots. I'm pretty sure all my sisters and I have a pair and at least a few of us are wearing them at the same time.
Pic 7- Blazer. Lately I have been just wearing a plain t-shirt, jeans, a blazer and heels. You go from hideous to cute in seconds.
Pic 8- Button Down. Love this look with a bandeau underneath.
Pic 9- Leggings. I love my legging butt and I don't know what I would do if leggings were never invented. Probably just wear a robe.
Pic 10- High waisted jeans. Jonnie looks super cute in jean shorts. You have to find the right ones. Otherwise you could look like a geek. That's why I usually have her find me some. Or I just steal hers! It would definitely help if I had the models body above.
Pic 11- High waisted black mini skirt. I have one from Forever21 and I wear it all the time. I just switch the tops and it looks like a brand new outfit. Better then buying a bunch of dresses that you only wear once.

Love, Sunny

PS Thanks everyone for reading our sister blog. We have gotten a ton of views and were excited people are liking it! We will be better about updating...we've been huge slackers lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment