About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Friday, September 13, 2013

The Morely Wedding

Our best friend Katherine Mary Ford aka the third Hansen brother or Ralphy got married recently. Katie is really like the 7th Gurell girl in our fam and it was so great to see how in love CJ and her really are and it definitely showed on that day!  She was the most laid back bride and it was so awesome to get to stand next to her as she said, "I do." Her true self was shown throughout her day. She complemented everyone she saw and was more worried about how everyone else was doing rather then her. She really is the most real and generous person I have ever met. Even though I was the worlds worst maid of honor I was honored to be there for her. Right when she was about to walk down the isle I stepped on her vail which almost ripped her hair out. Whoops! I didn't feel so bad though because I think everyone of her bridesmaids stepped on it at some point. We are so excited for her and CJ and just hope they have kids soon so we can all be aunties for the fourth time. She was the most beautiful bride ever! We love you Kate and Bubba!











1 comment:

  1. OBSESSED with your bridesmaids dresses! You girls are all so pretty :o) Congrats "little sis" on your big day!! (back from the GVAC big sis, ltl sis days ;o) love & miss you all!

    ReplyDelete