About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Monday, January 6, 2014

It's a miracle!!









https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjsqBO9kM3dY-tKuTUOLg3aqHhpR0n7FaYmY9RYh_MWN1Ypo8qTs4xBvoPNwWCYRSeFztmoHhYlahf66fDHqsSV_MWq_Vo6W4dEZL7VFyI_KC4D-YzXeS5IGig5KFGGCE_KTFQB1KDqRinI/s1600/It's+a+10+Miracle+Leave+In+Product+Review1.jpg


 It's a 10 miracle leave-in product truly is a miracle! Considering I'm a hairstylist, I hated to admit i dreaded washing my hair because combing out my tangles was so frustrating! This product has solved that problem and made my life so much easier at the salon and at home. Spray it directly on tangles and spritz it lightly all over the hair. Besides miraculously detangling the hair the smell is amazing!! Other benefits of this product:
  • Repairs dry, damaged hair
  • Adds shine
  • Controls frizz
  • Seals and protects hair color
  • Prevents split eds
  • Stops hair breakage
  • Creates silkiness 
  • Enhances natural body
It's worth the price. I highly recommend it. All my sisters are hooked. Buy it and get hooked. It'll be good for you :)

                                                                                                                          -Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment