About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

3 Fashion Tricks We Love

This weekend us girls got to together and thought it would be fun to dress me in less than two minutes. First, Shawna grabbed a maxi dress from last summer and used the belt as a headwrap. Then Jonnie tied a knot in the dress at the bottom to freshen the look of the dress and to show off my black motorcycle boots. I quickly tied my hair in a messy fishtail braid and pulled at some pieces to make it look unfinished. We all ran outside for a quick photo right in front of our house. Below is the finished product. Three Gurell brains work better than one. Haha! I hope you like our 3 fashion tricks in under two minutes!

Marleau


No comments:

Post a Comment