About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yehaw..Our trip to Texasss

This past weekend Jonnie and I got to the spend it in Dallas and Austin celebrating Brittney Austin (now Freeds) wedding! We had such a great time and we were so excited to spend the weekend with our high school group of friends. It really made us realize how we need to keep in touch more because there is no one like these girls. We just love them! We laughed so hard the whole weekend and it really was like we were back in high school...definitely just as immature. One of the best parts of the trip was laying the hotel room (like Willy Wonka grandparents) looking gross and laughing about old times. Really nothing has changed, and it is so great to know that we're all still best friends after all these years! After Dallas, Jonnie and I drove to Austin with Jessica and her finance Adam. It was so great getting to know Adam because now I know I couldn't find a more perfect guy for my friend. We also got to see Leslie, which was the highlight of my trip. I love her even though she makes me feel like I'm as big boned as Lamar. (that's for you Mont!).  Jonnie and I absouletly loveddd Austin! So green and pretty.
The only bad part of the trip was Jonnie and I can both say we left Texas trowing up at some point. haha! Since I have horrible stomach issues I was so surprised I was going to leave without feeling sick...but nope that didn't happen. The last day in Austin Jonnie, Adam, Jessica, Adams dog, and I were on a walk. I felt a little weird and starting throwing up and it continued on until the airport. I was running like a psycho to find the bathroom and ending up ralphing all over the family bathroom because I couldn't make it to the toilet..so embarrassing. I told Jonnie that it is not OK to be acting like this at 25, but I really couldn't help it...it was a bad flu. I prayed the whole flight and I actually didn't throw up the whole rest of the time. Jessica dropped us off with barf bags and towels and I had to apologize to her for being gross. ha! Besides getting sick, it really was the best trip ever. I love Dallas, Austin, and all my best friends. Thanks for having a wedding Britt! One down, 6 to go! : ) Here's some pics....



1 comment:

  1. i love you guys! i have been throwing up all day too!

    ReplyDelete