About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

my favorite mascaras

There are 2 mascaras I love! The best marcara in the world is Giorgio Armani "eyes to kill". I have truly never seen a more miraculous mascara then this one. After many coats it'll look like you're wearing the world's best false lashes. The only problem...it's $30! So I only wear it for special occations and my crazy nights out on the town. My second favorite (my everyday mascara) is Maybelline "the colossal volum' express". It is the best drug  store mascara by far. Seperation, length and volume is a must, and I won't settle for a mascara that doesn't deliver all 3! Give it a try.... but to get the most out of your mascara (volume, length, seperation) you must follow my advice. Always use a primer first. About 5 coats on each eye. Primers condition your lashes, which means they are in better condition to stay on the eye for a longer period of time which gives them time to grow longer and fuller. Also when building your mascara on top of the primer you will get the most length and volume. Best primer is Clinique $13 and the second best is Lancome. Next bit of advice is to use an eyelash curler, but NOT everyday!!! Only use it on the days you need to look smokin hot. It makes a huge difference in opening up the eye, but using an eyelash curler everyday can harm the lashes and cause them to fall out or break. Third bit of advice is to work at it girl! Lots and lots of coats. Start as close to the base as possible and plant the wand. Wiggle the wand horizontally until you reach the tip of the lash at the top. Then holding the wand at the very tip gentally press backward towards the the lid and hold for a few seconds to curl. Repeat over and over until you're satisfied. When I write these blogs about beauty products trust what I say. I'm not bragging but I have a lot of experience in makeup, skincare and hair. I have tested almost everything on the market, and I give everything a fair shot no matter what the price. If you ever have a beauty question feel free to ask!

-Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment