About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Make cute bracelets out of old socks

Has anyone ever figured out where all the missing socks go? I don't know about you but I am always losing socks. I even have a designated drawer for my socks who have lost their pair hoping they will someday be found or return home. I just don't have the heart to throw away a perfectly good sock just because it lost its other half.

The other day I was going through the drawer of socks and finally accepted all these poor socks might not ever find their missing other half. So instead of the garbage why not make something out of them... bracelets! It's easy to do because its meant to look worn and grungy. Cut the sock in whatever width desired. U can make the bracelet wide or thin. Cut into three sections. Then braid very tight. Tie a knot on each side, then tie it to your wrist. It's that easy!




No comments:

Post a Comment