About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dressing Cute For Cheap

You know you're poor when Forever 21 and Marshall's is becoming a little too expensive for you...yep, that's how I feel! I love to keep up with the latest trends, but I do not like spending a lot on clothes. I feel like it's a waste of money because trends only last so long, then it's on to the next in thing. Lately, my sisters and I have become obsessed with thrift shopping. It's the best! The Humane Society and Goodwill are our favs. I try to clean out my closet monthly and whatever I don't wear I give away to the poor, and since I can consider myself the poor I might as well shop there as well. ha! I figure instead of giving money monthly to the humane society, I'll just shop there and that way I am giving back! The other day I bought 10 items and a cool vintage leopard night stand for $50.00. I was stoked! You can find great quality stuff and you feel good because you're giving back. Shawna redid her whole room for a less than $200. She found all her decor at thrift stores and it looks unreal.
In order to keep up with the latest trends I encourage you to clean out your closet every couple months and whatever you do not wear or care about give away. I know when I have old stuff around I think "oh I feel bad for that hideous shirt I have to wear it." Below are some cute items to add to your wardrobe, That way you look stylish. Remember, don't feel you have to spend a lot of money on this stuff!


Colorful pants. Love them, a good way to add some color to your wardrobe.

 Bandeau's are so cute. I wear mine daily and when it's in the wash I don't know what to do with myself! (I don't know why this girl is so tiny, but I couldn't get it bigger and it's actually pretty funny this small haha).
Obsessed with the skirts that are short in the front and long in the back.

Want this! Perfect dress for summer.


Love the color of the jacket.

Coral is the best color. Love this skirt.

A good fitting pair of jean shorts is a must for the summer.

Black skirt great addition to your wardrobe. I wear mine all the time and just switch the tops.


Love this look. Headband and over sized sweatshirt. Perfect for Cali weather.

I need these pants! If anyone has seen them somewhere to buy please let me know!

Saddle Bag..perfect hippie accessory!

Love everything about these pants! Perfect if you're short. I wear mine with heals and then I look 6 feet tall.

Love, Sunny xo

No comments:

Post a Comment