About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Avoiding Jeans

I know most people live in jeans, but I personally can't stand them! When I wear them longer then a few hours, some how they become ridiculously baggy and it looks like I have saggy knee caps from them bunching up. I don't care if I am in a public place, my jeans will be unbuttoned at some point! ha! I wear leggings probably five times out of the week and I am pretty sure everyone at work, including myself, are over dealing with my legging butt everyday. So, I wanted to share with everyone my new fav thing to wear right now..the palazzo pants! Below is a pic of them.I actually stole them from my mom's closet. (I'm pretty sure she probably wore them in the 80's). I just put workout biker shorts underneath them. They are SO comfy and it's a great alternative from my everyday, faded out legging look. I love how these type of pants are in style because it really feels like your wearing pj pants. The other day I wore them to go wine tasting. I wore heels with them and then ended up at the beach a few hours later wearing them with sandals! You can get them at places like urban outfitters and  forever 21 for as cheap as $20, or you can make a pair like mine. All it takes is a beach cover up pant and some biker shorts (long or short depending on the look you want). Best idea I've had in awhile! 

 ~ Sunny Jewel

  Forever 21--$19.80



My Creation : )






No comments:

Post a Comment