About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Smooth Face : )

Shawna always has a new product she swears by to make you more pretty and healthy..and since shes a super model I'm always willing to try every product out! Her new product that she is into is collagen powder. I am so glad she told me about this because I swear it works wonders. Some of the benefits of taking collagen powder are healthier skin, hair, nails, joints, and ligaments. It clears your complexion and it thickens your hair. My whole fam has been using it for the past couple months and we swear by it. Even my Dad's hair grew so thick Shawna had to give him a haircut sooner then she usually does! We were scarred he was going to have a pony after a few days it grew so fast! (Our poor Dad we make him take all this stuff with us!). You can buy it online for around $8.00 or Whole Foods for $15.00. So worth it! All you do is put one scoop in your water once a day. Beware...it kinda tastes like throw up, so you can always buy the pills instead. Trust me though, after a few days you'll get used to the weird taste because it will definitely be worth the benefits of a smooth face. One of Shawna's friends had acne scars all over her face and after taking collagen for a few months she had baby skin with no scarring. Everyone should try it! Nothing is better then not having to wear foundation in the morning. This will help!
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment