About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Friday, March 9, 2012

TheWoundedMarineFund.com

This past year we got news that our neighbor's son lost his legs in a terrible accident while serving in Afganistan. Immediately,  Summer and I told our family and we all started to pray for CPL Michael Fox. This week our neighbor personally delivered our 2012 fashion statement and daily prayer reminder. Each time I look at my bracelet I say a quick prayer to God that He gives Michael the strength and endurance to work through the pain, struggles, and changes. I'm a true believer that Michael will make an amazing recovery and change people's hearts with his story. I urge you to follow along with his recovery(search CPL Michael Fox on Facebook), or better yet, donate $10 to The Wounded Marine Fund and you could have a cool camo colored bracelet like us!

Mako and me modeling our "I Helped a Hero" bracelet!


No comments:

Post a Comment