About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Obsession with Mason Jars

I am pretty sure the reason why the six of us get along so well is because we all have different styles when it comes to decorating, fashion, and boys (thank God otherwise one of us would have been murdered by now!)
Although our styles differ when it comes to home decor, I am pretty sure we can all agree that we love the feel of a homey home. ha! Any decor that has the color teal, white, or gray incorporated in it, I will be obsessed. Tanner is over my obsession with teal, I think mainly because the only thing I ever wear is my teal robe. I moved into a little studio recently and I love it. It feels like a midget's beach cottage, which is perfect for me because I am pretty much a midget. When I moved into my house I found my obsession with mason jars. I went to Smart and Final and bought a 12 pack of them for like $10.00. I know Smart and Final is kinda gross, but if you can get yourself there, buy a pack of mason jars. I use them for drinking glasses, flower vases, and I even made a seashell vase out of it. That's pretty good for me considering I don't even know how to use a pair of scissors and I am the least crafty person ever. I thought I was cool because I made some decor out of mason jars, but when I got an account on Pinterest I realized a lot of people make fun decor out of them! Here's some ideas I found on Etsy, since other peoples ideas are a lot cuter then mine!

-Sunny











1 comment: