About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

how to create rad nails

I love doing crazy nails. I tend to wear a lot of black clothing, so I use my nails to add a pop of color. Today I am going to share with you a creative nail idea that anyone can do, because the messier the better! You can create this nail look with just two colors or ten. Its up to you! The nails below are six colors. Start with the lightest color and work your way to the darkest or most pigmented to finish. In this case I started with green. Randomly on each nail thinly dab/dot/streek/smeer on the paint. Since I'm using so many colors, each nail only needs about three dabs per color. As you move along with each color your nail starts to lose space. Thats why it's important to finish with the most pigmented color. Fill in the empty spaces and always finish with a top finishing coat. There's no wrong way to do this so have fun with it!
-Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment