About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Hot Yoga

Feeling Tired?? And Tired of your normal fitness routine??

I guess when you hit your 30's you feel it~haha. I love to run, but it def started to take a wear and tear on my body! I kept pulling things and getting hurt and needed to change up my routine a couple times a week before my joints ended up feeling like a grandma's.

I found my new love and it is HOT yoga! I mostly do the yoga sculpt classes, where you are combining free weights with calisthenics and cardio and sweating like you just jumped in a pool. It has so many benefits like cleansing, detoxifying, strengthening, and big time stress relief. It sounds weird, but my blood circulates better. I have way more energy and sleep like a champion! My running has improved so much and I'm not getting injured half as much.

The downfall is..it is expensive, but well worth the price to feel good! Just think how much you could rather be spending on chiropractors or such. Most studios offer the first week free so you can try it out and see if it is your thing.....Namaste.

Summer






No comments:

Post a Comment