About Me

My photo
California, United States
Six sisters dedicated to making you beautiful inside and out! We give you our best advice in our individual expertise.

Monday, March 12, 2012

"God Bless you, God" -Kay Gurell

Growing up our family always said our prayers out loud in the car every morning. My mom would always start the prayer off and then she would pick someone in the car to say their prayer next, then that person would pick some one until everyone in the car said their prayers aloud. We still do this today and I'm pretty sure Katie Ford still does too! I know a lot of us get busy and forget just to take at least 10 min of our day to pray. I encourage you all to just take the time you spend in the car to turn off the music (even if it's for two minutes) and just say thanks to God! If you can't seem to find a church to go to regularly, please do yourself a favor and download Daybreak Church on podcast. Listen to it on the way to work or even when you're getting ready for the day. Our preacher Jason, is hilarious and it will definitely give you a positive out look on your day! Don't feel like you have to talk differently to God when you pray too! Just be yourself. In our family we always end up dying laughing because my mom will say crazy things like, "God bless you, God." I am pretty sure God doesn't need to be blessed! ha!
The other day my friend said something that made my sisters and I really think about how important it is to have faith. He is a former marine that summed up his deployment with a short statement. He said, "when shit hit the ceiling in Iraq, no one was an atheist." We loved this because it just shows how much we do need God in our lives especially when shit hits the ceiling in our own lives!

Love, Sunny aka Bug man : )


This is  something I saw on Pinterest and just loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment